Reporting an Overexposure

By law, pesticide-related illness is a reportable condition in several states. The National Pesticide Information Center (NPIC)  offers helpful information for health care providers and veterinarians on treating and reporting pesticide-related illnesses

The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is responsible for the registration of all pesticides within the United States. Their Reporting Pesticide Problems page on their National Pesticide Information Center website explains the types of adverse effects from pesticide exposure that should be reported, and how you can report them:

Report human exposure:

Report pet exposure: