- National Pesticide Information Center
NPIC provides objective, science-based information about pesticides and pesticide-related topics to enable people to make informed decisions about pesticides and their use. NPIC is a cooperative agreement between Oregon State University and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
a source of objective, science-based information about pesticides - written for the non-expert
- Toxicology Literature
Description of 4 major databases serving primary toxicological literature.
- Agricultural Health Study
An academic and government sponsored study to investigate the effects of environmental, occupational, dietary, and genetic factors on the health of the agricultural population.
- Recognition & Management of Pesticide Poisonings
This EPA manual describes signs and symptoms of acute toxicity by class of pesticide, and provides treatment regimens
Pesticide Toxicology. Evaluating Safety and Risk
From Purdue Pesticide Programs, Purdue University Cooperative Extension Service
- Mosquito Repellent Information
Recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control
NLM's Toxicology Tutor - Intended as an aid for researchers using the National Library of Medicine's chemical and toxicological databases:
- Toxicology Tutor I-- basic principles of toxicology
- Toxicology Tutor II-- toxicokinetics
- Toxicology Tutor III-- cellular effects and biochemistry.