The following resources may be useful for occupational users of pesticides, occasional users of pesticides such as homeowners or renters, or others seeking various types of pesticide information.
- University of Maryland Department of Entomology
Administrative home of the Pesticide Education & Assessment Program.
- Synopsis of the Maryland Pesticide Applicators Law & Regulations
Fact sheet describing Maryland requirements for pesticide applicators.
- American Association of Pesticide Safety Educators (AAPSE)
The professional organization for educators providing science-based pesticide safety education programs
- Pesticide Regulation Section, Maryland Department of Agriculture
Pesticide Regulation Section, Maryland Department of Agriculture (MDA) – The agency that regulates pesticides in Maryland.
- Certification and Training of Pesticide Applicators (EPA)
Description of federal requirements for pesticide applicators.
- New York State's Pesticide Applicator Core Tutorial **
An online tutorial that can be used as a study guide for the general knowledge portion of the Maryland Applicator's test (see note below).
** NOTE: The "State Laws and Regulations" section of this tutorial is specific to New York State and cannot be used as a study guide for the Maryland test.